Sunday, April 20, 2014

Week of 4/13/14 - 4/19/14

Right so I'm probably not going to update this daily or even every other day, so I might as well do a weekly wrap up thing, right?  Seems easy enough. 

Sunday we watched Monsters University and we all enjoyed it.  

Monday I was hanging out with the kids but had to run to CVS and get TP in the rain before Raw started.

Tuesday I went to Bridgestone Arena and watched a WWE Smackdown taping. Pretty awesome day!

Wednesday I made the floor really sweaty. We went and got pictures with the Easter Bunny.

Thursday I listened to Braves on the radio, made burritos and gave kids baths...the worst day of the week.

Friday we dyed eggs with Lydia and Jesse. 

I don't know if I need to only summarize each day with one line, but I did.  Perhaps I will now choose one of these events/days to write about?  Yes, yes I will do that, I think.

Let's talk about Wednesday. Every year, Bass Pro Shop/Outdoor World at the Opry Mills mall has free pictures with the Easter bunny at rather inconvenient times like 6-8 on a Wednesday or like, 2-6 on a Friday or whatever. So we went down there Wednesday night to get that done.  If you get you picture with the Easter bunny at like, the regular mall Easter bunny they charge you a ridiculous fee, I guess. I don't know, we've only done the free one at the BPS/OW. Anyway we got the kids all dressed up in their cutest clothes to go to Bass Pro Shop which I thought felt funny. Not funny awkward, but funny haha.  Anyway, they have a huge fish tank there with huge fish (naturally) in it, and Miles loved seeing them swim around. There was also a huge dead bear, which Miles liked to roar at, and that was super cute of him. The Easter bunny was on break when we got back to where he/she sits, which is odd because it's only a two hour shift, for cripes sake. You didn't use the little bunny pisser beforehand? C'mon Easter bunny, get it together.  Anyway, I wasn't that upset about having to wait five minutes (the bunny is only human, man. Shit happens) but there was a supermom that came in behind us that was very vocal about the missing Easter bunny. I tend to believe that there was probably a perfectly good explanation for where the Easter bunny hopped off to, but supermom would not accept anything except this Easter bunny be there no matter what for her free picture that is free, at no cost to her. I don't see a reason to complain about free stuff,,,ever. They are doing you a favor. After the kids were super cute with the bunny and they printed us off our pics, we left the store. I felt that we should buy something as a thank you for providing this Easter bunny for free. Bethany wasn't feeling as thankful, and we left quickly without making a purchase, which is fine, that's their choice for having a free Easter bunny. Heck, we even cropped out the Bass Pro Shop logo off the picture after scanning it and before posting it. We're real bastards lol. 

Anyway, that's what happened this week. I'll do this weekly because that's easy enough to handle. Thanks for reading!!!!

-Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment