Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Week of 4/27 - 5/3 - What Day Is It?

This is the stuff that happened during the week of April 27th through May 3rd, 2014.  The week started off with my mom already in town. Here's a brief description of each day last week.



Sunday: We celebrated Evelyn's third birthday (even though it was the next day) because it worked out schedule-wise so her auntie could celebrate with us. We had cookout food that was cooked inside. Burgers, veggie burgers, corn on the cob, that sort of thing. Sean and Aurda even came over!

Monday: This was Evelyn's actual third birthday. It barely stopped raining long enough to enjoy anything, but we still had a good time. We went to the Discovery Center in Murfreesboro and the kids got to run around there. Lots of discovering and whatnot.

Tuesday: Miles decided to wake up at like, quarter to six, which isn't completely unusual, but it sucks no matter how you slice it. I was pretty tired all day because of this, which isn't completely unusual either. We ate dinner at Tequila's, which is basically my favorite restaurant at this point. Camarones a la Diabla and a margarita or three.

Wednesday: It was a very nice day, so the kids played outside for hours. We went and ate Jim & Nicks, which is a BBQ place down on Charlotte. I ordered the Taco Tuesday special, only to realize after I was done eating that it was totally Wednesday. No wonder the waitress seemed confused when I was ordering that. Anyway, why would you have a thing on the table/insert in the menu advertising Taco Tuesday on a Wednesday? One side had Tuesdays specials and the other had Wednesday's special, but that doesn't seem like a good idea.  I got the food, and it was super good, but I just thought it was the wrong day, which is hilarious.

Thursday: Mom left to go back to Michigan, which is always a sad time for everyone. But before that, Evie had her 3 year checkup at the doctors office.  She is average height and weight and everything is fine with her.

Friday: Nothing happened.

Saturday: Talked to Tim Gould on the phone for like an hour. Work and sleep.

So that's it. Saturday was the third so that's the end of this wrap up. I would usually elaborate on one of these things, but I sort of did that on Wednesday's entry, so I'm not going to stick around here any longer than I have to. I think I gotta go now because I'm fairly sure Evie just pushed Miles down (again.)

See you guys later!
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment