Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas

Right, so many, many things happened since I last wrote here.  Like, you know, Christmas.  That was a good one.  We did the traditional way of opening presents while family from far away lands (Like Michigan) got to watch on video.  I had my parents on FaceTime and Bethany had her mom on Skype.  I didn't get to take many pictures because of this, and that's okay, I remember it pretty clearly.  Santa was good to the kids this year, and rough on Santa's bank account.  It's been a tough go financially but it's the holidays, and I'm not going to discuss that shit because that's not what this is about.  

Evie was really excited about the whole thing, and perhaps a little overwhelmed.  Not too bad, but she had a hard time napping for the next couple days because of all the amazing new toys.  I loved the fact that when a present was clothes, she didn't care like a real kid!  I laughed.  

A lot of last week was just playing with the new toys.  She got a doll house and a farm thing and she just loves them so much.  She seems sort of unimpressed by her new balance bike but I think that might change once we take her outside to play with it.  

Coming up this week is New Years, and I love New Years eve because I can probably drink bubbly.  I love bubbly.  

Okay, well I don't know what else to write about.  Here's some pics




No comments:

Post a Comment